Go to http://www.journalsoftheheart.com/?cat=12 Go to http://www.journalsoftheheart.com Go to http://www.soakingwithapurpose.com/ Go to http://www.carvingsinhispalm.com
Print This... Print This...   Email This... Email This...

Eyes Of My Heart Decree

[For I always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him, By having the eyes of your heart flooded with light, so that you can know and understand the hope to which He has called you, and how rich is His glorious inheritance in the saints (His set-apart ones),And [so that you can know and understand] what is the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing greatness of His power in and for us who believe, as demonstrated in the working of His mighty strength, Which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His [own] right hand in the heavenly [places],Far above all rule and authority and power and dominion and every name that is named [above every title that can be conferred], not only in this age and in this world, but also in the age and the world which are to come (Ephesians 1:17-21 Amplified Bible)

I am coming to know the fullness of the hope of my calling in Him…and

I agree with You, Lord, and say I am one who seeks You and in my seeking I come to know who You have called me to be. The eyes of my heart are open to see You in the fullness of Your glory. The windows of Heaven are opened to pour out wisdom and revelation into my daily life. You have given me insight into the great mysteries of Your Word that I might walk in understanding and truth. I desire and long for an intimate knowledge of You—to see You face to face. Your are flooding my spirit with light and revelation that I can know and understand all You have called me to be—that I might know and understand the true richness of all I have already inherited in You.

I have been set-apart for You. I am Your set-apart one. You are flooding my heart with light and I am coming to understand the hope You have called me to. Nothing separates me from the love of the Lord—a love which is immeasurable, unlimited and surpasses all human comprehension. This is the love I walk in, live in and breathe in. I have been seated in heavenly places with You and You are seated far above all powers and dominions. You have been seated above every name that is named, above any title that could possibly be conferred on someone in this age or the age to come. I am of the Lord by the precious blood of sacrifice He gave and I partake of His resurrection power—a power able to raise me from the dead while I am yet living.

As I walk in this understanding my eyes and heart will have true and clear vision which the world cannot corrupt or dissuade. My heart is open to understand and have revelation of the greatness of Your power in me—the same power that raised You from the dead. Yes, this same power lives within me and I am seated in heavenly places with You. All unbelief residing in my heart is rooted out and being rooted out and is causing me to rise up in the authority, power and dominion You gave me when You said to go and make disciples of all men. I am an alien in this world and belong to the You and the world to come. Yes, the eyes of my heart are opened enabling me to walk as You walked—to commune with the Father as You did and to do the works You did…You have come to me and are changing and making me a seeker of You and You alone…Amen

Posted in Knowing God, Spirituality, Uncategorized on Jan 25th, 2008, 8:44 pm by admin

14 Responses

1. ralph
    June 21st, 2008 | 12:18 am

it is a blessing to decree the kind of life that i can live that would make our HEAVENLY FATHER smile!!!!

2. MH
    November 9th, 2008 | 11:53 pm

Yes, Lord please open the eyes to my heart Lord. Allow me Wisdom and revelation knowledge to know you well and to live a life fully consecrated unto you. This is what you desire and I want to do everything I can to be fully pleasing and desirable to you. In Jesus name. Amen

3. Hephzibah
    March 16th, 2009 | 2:59 pm

I receive all that God has for me in Jesus Name ? Amen!

4. October 23rd, 2009 | 1:50 pm

Lord, I stand in agreement with all that You’ve said to me, for me and about me! I thank You that You are opening the eyes of my understanding that I may know the hope of Your calling, what are the riches of the glory of Your inheritance in the saints and what is the surpassing greatness of Your power toward us who believe. I pray that You help me to always see that this is a process and not an event and that this will come to pass in Your timing and not sooner. In Jesus’ name. Amen!

5. Ida
    February 18th, 2010 | 4:33 am

This is a great site.

6. james jones
    March 14th, 2010 | 7:30 am

Lord I stand in full agreement that you Lord over my life you have become Lord over my eye and I thank you I agree that I am the rightousness of God in Christ Jesus and that all things are under my feet my past has been erased I am free from all the works of the enemy through the blood I pray that you will always allow me to seek you in all my ways and enable me to prosper in this new life and fresh start, I come in the name that is above all names Jesus my lord to bring you glory as I take new steps,climb new heights, I shall prosper in all that I bo and it will come to past quickly in Jesus name AMen

7. Ruth
    February 5th, 2011 | 5:29 pm

I thank you Lord Jesus as you intercept for me to God the Father. I accept your calling on my life to love others. The eyes of my heart sees JAMES SYKES as your son. Lord I believe you have called me to go to him soon and be that instrument of total HEALING. I will be that anointed one to lay my hands on him in LOVE. As I walk in FAITH LORD you will be with me. All Praises shall be extended to you as you release him from bondage and torture from unwanted spirits. Endow me with the necessary power to eradicate the evil spirits in the body of James. John 14:12 says, Verily, Verily, I say unto you He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because i go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.If ye shall ask any thing in my name I will do it. If ye love me keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

8. Kudakwashe
    April 12th, 2011 | 2:47 pm

Great spiritual food for the new creation. I am blessed. Great site,if the whole world may know that there is a wonderful site like this.

9. Danita
    October 15th, 2011 | 4:17 am

I thank YOU Father that there is power in the spoken Word. Thank YOU for the Word being a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. Thank you for all that I have inherited through Jesus Christ, YOUR gift to all mankind. Thank YOU for empowering me through YOUR Holy Spirit to GO and make disciples in all nations. Thank YOU for ordering my steps, for making the crooked paths straight, and for going before me. AMEN!!!

10. Cynetra
    April 21st, 2012 | 5:13 pm

Thank you Lord God that Your word that is alive, when spoken, is manifested in our present. I love you Father. Amen

11. Henok
    November 4th, 2012 | 12:21 pm

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, I am Blessed in thecity, I am Blessed in the field, I am Blessed going out and coming in, I am who God says I am, Light os the world and salt of the earth, I am the mind of Christ, No weapon formed against me shall prosper, I have a hearing ear and a seeing eye, both made by The Lord, I will not be overcome by evil but will overcome evil with good. The rest of my life is the best of my life, I am a child of The Most High! I am a blessing to my family, to my city and to my nation, with The self same Spirit, I declare in the precius name of Jesus! God Bless all that love him sincerely! Amen

12. Henok
    November 4th, 2012 | 12:44 pm

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, I am Blessed in the city, I am Blessed in the field, I am Blessed going out and coming in, I am who God says I am, Light of the world and salt of the earth, I have the mind of Christ, No weapon formed against me shall prosper, I have a hearing ear and a seeing eye, both made by The Lord, I will not be overcome by evil but will overcome evil with good. The rest of my life is the best of my life, I am a child of The Most High! I am a blessing to my family, to my city and to my nation, with The self same Spirit, I declare in the precius name of Jesus! God Bless all that love him sincerely! Amen

13. Davy
    February 4th, 2013 | 2:51 pm

Thank you Father God in Christ Jesus I’m coming in agreement with you, yes I’m embarrass your Holy calling in my life and our whole family lives. Amen

14. Ann
    January 6th, 2014 | 2:09 pm

It is no accident that I pulled up this site. Thanks and God bless.