Go to http://www.journalsoftheheart.com/?cat=12 Go to http://www.journalsoftheheart.com Go to http://www.carvingsinhispalm.com Go to http://www.soakingwithapurpose.com/
Print This... Print This...   Email This... Email This...

Employment

And my God will liberally supply (fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19 Amplified)

But no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall show to be in the wrong. This [peace, righteousness, security, triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the Lord [those in whom the ideal Servant of the Lord is reproduced]; this is the righteousness or the vindication which they obtain from Me [this is that which I impart to them as their justification], says the Lord (Isaiah 54:17 Amplified)

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and a son of the living God; therefore I am not forsaken or begging for bread. All my needs are provided for by the Lord my supplier. I have favor, good understanding and esteem in the sight of God and man, therefore I have favor with all employers according to the grace and mercy of the Lord.

I have hope and the works of my hands are established for every good work. I am the Lord’s workmanship and well-known as a person of favor with all employers and interviewers. I succeed because You make me to succeed. Wealth and riches are in my house because I delight in the Lord?s commands. I am reaping the benefits of being a giver in every area of my life, including employment.

I am blessed in order to be a blessing. El Shaddai, my God of more than enough, makes way for me. I receive all I need, pressed down, shaken together and running over. Everything I set my hand to is blessed and prospers. I am a gift to all who consider me and have favor in their eyes. I dwell securely in the land. I and my family are fed with plenty left over to give to others.

I have the power to get wealth that the Lord?s covenant might be established. All grace–blessing and earthly favor abound to me that I might able to meet the needs of many with gifts and donations. All things the enemy has stolen are now returned to me seven ?fold. I seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness; therefore, I walk in abundant life in every area, with no exception.

Today the Lord has gone before me to prepare a way, to make the crooked way straight, to make the rough way smooth. Today I have favor with all who look upon me and the favor of the Lord makes a circle around about me, enclosing me and covering me like a shield. All things concerning me are perfected and I am justified publicly by the Lord as I am established with honor and truth before all people.

I declare the works of the devil are destroyed in my life and no weapon formed against me or the prosperity of my family shall stand. Christ was manifest to destroy the works of the evil one; therefore, all evil plans are brought to naught by the blood of Jesus. I have a heart of thankful praise and I will not forget one of the Lord’s benefits. I will not forget one of His graces. The Lord is my light and My salvation. Whom shall I fear? No one! Praise the Lord! The victory is mine. Provision is mine. Employment is mine.

Philippians 4:19, Psalms 37:25, Psalms 90:17, Romans 14:4, Proverbs 3:4, Psalms 112:1-3, Psalms 5:12, Psalms 138:8, Isaiah 54:17 (not all the scriptures included)

Brenda Craig Copyright 2007 All Rights Reserved

Posted in Confidence, Finances, Men, Uncategorized on Sep 19th, 2007, 7:42 pm by admin

36 Responses

1. john redmond
    October 10th, 2007 | 2:56 pm

hi i have a great job meeting and reaching out to the community but my funding stops in december this year please pray that more funding becomes available for my job forever please god bless u
    john liverpool england

2. admin
    October 10th, 2007 | 3:04 pm

John,

Our prayers are with you and we will agree with you for the favor of God and man.

May the Lord rise up on your behalf imparting strength, wisdom and provision to do all He has called you to do. May the Lord use His words in this decree to go before you and make a way, make the rough paths smooth and the crooked way straight. If we ask according to Your will You hear us and if You hear us we receive what we ask. Your Word is Your will and we thank You for moving on John’s behalf. Amen.

Blessings to you John
    Your servant in Christ
    Brenda

3. ben
    June 24th, 2008 | 3:11 pm

Hi please be in agrement with me for the following:

I am trusting the Lord for provision for me and my family
    I am trusting the lord for contracts to come to friution as promised by my clients
    I am trusting the Lord for a new house

Ben

4. admin
    June 24th, 2008 | 4:04 pm

Dear Ben,

I agree with you for the provision of the Lord…for His goodness in the land of the living…for Him to turn the hearts of those who have promised to do as they have pledged…I pray for the Lord of Provision to send angels to war on your behalf according to His plans and purposes for you…in the mighty name of Jesus.

Blessings Brenda

5. Charlene Quinn
    July 9th, 2008 | 9:34 am

I am standing on agreement with all of you in Christ.

God Bless

6. July 14th, 2008 | 9:33 pm

Hello, and Glory be to God !!
    I would like to ask all that know how to pray and know how to get a prayer through. I am a single mother of 4 girls. My Husband passed away in Feb 2008,and I am praying that God will supply all my needs according to his riches and glory,for me to be able to stay at home and work from home, so that I may be able to spend more quality time with my girls..we are still dealing with the death and it hasn’t been easy and yet I still have to work, I don’t mind working for the Bible says” a man that doesn’t work don’t eat”.So my prayer is that before school starts back in August 2008 that I will be able to stay at home and be more involved in my girls life but first and foremost being able to work in the building up of God’s Kingdom..May God Bless you All..

7. Patricia Ijeoma
    August 1st, 2008 | 11:41 am

Hello

Please pray that I get a good well paying job, and i find favour with man and God. I have been doing some temporary work but the calls have stopped and I really need to get work so I can pay the bills.

8. davika
    August 3rd, 2008 | 1:59 pm

i have been unemployed for the past two years i keep getting temporary jobs in between but i have been praying for the right job that is my purpose for being on this earth, presently i earn a small amount every month. i am pursuing my degree and most Employers do not want to give you time off to attend classes therefore this makes it more difficult to obtain employment. My Son does not understand this and says he is fed of me having to depend on others for things because i am a single mom and do not have much material things in life like our own home. i know God is with me but i need the right job that i can pursue my degree and work at the same time. i will like you to please prayer for this or give me some advice on what to do.

9. Susie
    October 23rd, 2008 | 9:22 pm

Hello All,
    I stand in agreement for all of your prayers to be answered according to the Fathers riches, and glory,. I pray for you for GOD TO SEND HIS GUARDIAN ANGLES to watch over each of you and guide you through to his will. Many Blessings, Susie

10. Susie
    October 23rd, 2008 | 9:25 pm

Hello All,
    Please agree with me in prayer for Gods provision, I have been served an eviction notice. The police will come out and change my locks on the 28th. But I refuse to believe that is GOD’S plan for my family. When 2 or more agree asking anything unto my word it shall be done unto them. Thank you all, and many blessings, Susie

11. FP
    November 12th, 2008 | 5:28 pm

Hi Susie,
    I just want to encourage you not to give up, because God makes all things beautiful in its time . God is a covenant keeping God , and it is IMPOSSIBLE for Him to lie . If He says ” If we ask anything according to His will , He hears us and if He hears us then we know He has granted the petition we require of Him..1John 5:14-15), then He means it !!!!
    i stand in agreement with you for a better and permanent job, finance for your home and for all your needs to be met ….

God Bledss you…FP

12. davika
    November 20th, 2008 | 4:10 pm

i pray for you all that God our mighty father will answer all your prayers and fill you with his peace and blessings.

13. December 2nd, 2008 | 5:49 pm

Dear Brenda Craig,

I thank God for you and will make mention of you in my prayers. What a wonderful website you and the Holy Spirit created. Draws me right to the heart of God. Every time i read Journals of the Heart or Spiritual Decrees or listen to the soaring, soaking, anointed songs and music, i feel the presence of the Lord very strong. Thank you for your obedience and yielding to the Holy Spirit. I know the Lord is soon to come sooner than we think. The preparation and wooing of Him to HIs bride is increasing, the revelation of His love (Jesus) is getting stronger, the fire of His love is burning deeper and brighter in the hearts of His bride. Its so awesome to see and feel. What a wonderful time we are in and what a Wonderful God we serve. God bless you and your labor of love.

Gratefully in Christ,
    Pamela Ann Silvera

14. March 4th, 2009 | 1:38 pm

Dear Family

I love you all and I pray that for all of you who are in need that our Father God who supplies all of our needs YAHWEH JIREH will fill every gap in your life financially, materially, soulishly and spiritually, relationally and provide the very gateway into His glory and purpose for your life on this earth and that that work place that IS ALREADY YOURS in the name of Jesus will be taken for the Kingdom of God through you, and that our father who is the God of wealth and owns the cattle on a thousand hills will bless the work of your hands (Job), bless your basket (small business), and bless your storehouse (large business), and that your family will be filled to the full to the overflowing with the provision, power and the presence of God, so that freely as you receive you shall freely give to all others who have need, and the dew of heaven shall again be poured out upon you all in a perpetual cycle of prosperity IN THE NAME OF YESHUA HA-MESHIK BEN ADONAI, Jesus Christ the son of God! AMEN. Father Let it be to them according to your word and I agree with all of their prayers in faith. So Be It.

Abundant blessings and Love

Matthew

15. Kelebogile
    March 11th, 2009 | 10:09 am

Pray for my finances i going through financial problem.My debts are morethan my salary.
    Kelebogile

16. davika bridglal
    March 17th, 2009 | 1:26 pm

Father God in the name of Jesus Christ i come to you today in agreement for all those who have placed their pray request on this site that you will give them the peace and understanding to know that you are a God of your word, that you have promised to supply all our needs according your riches in heave, that you will never forsake us or our seed begging bread. Father God in this times of crises i decree and declare that your children will have bread in an abundant supply that we will be able to share with others and that we will know what it is to truly trust in you because our life is hidden in you. Father i thank you today for answering all the prayers of you children and i thank you for your your love. In Jesus name i pray amen. Be bless all God your father is in charge of your life.

17. December 8th, 2009 | 9:39 pm

I am writing my first book, which is one of prophetic poetry. Pray that God will give us wisdom, provision, and a printer for the book .

18. ken
    February 1st, 2010 | 6:22 pm

i have a roofing/renovation/hot shot buisness and am seeking work i had 2 jobs in jan.am looking for anabundance of work as have about 15000 in debts…please declare and pray for me to be debt free and prospering in Jesus Christ amen.

19. Pru
    July 29th, 2010 | 7:22 pm

Please pray for me to obtain favorable employment. I am employed fulltime, but am forced to work 50-60 hours weekly. Although I have to work the extra hours, I am not granted overtime nor comptime, therefore I am laboring for free. Some days I work 8-8:30, although I am only papid 8-5. In addition, anytime off, such as for doctor’s appointment is immediately taken out of my sick or vacation leave (even when I work over 40 hours that week). Also, I am forced to do two persons job. My co-worker chats with people and surf the internet instead of doing her duties, and my boss forces me to complete her work when she leaves at 5. I cannot afford to quit, as we have huge medical bills. I am frustrated, pls pray for me.

20. ziwase
    December 17th, 2010 | 12:31 pm

I am very glad to come across this site..i am truly blessed and happy to be part of the family.Well i have a very good paying job and i love my work despite the good pay. My contract comes to an end 31 december 2010. But the favor of the lord has been on me my employers ave extended my contract for 6 months while my friends have left. I pray for them to find other good jobs and that my contract should be extended for a long tyme. I pray for financial breakthrough in the organisation and in my family.

21. tessmartinez
    August 9th, 2011 | 12:18 am

Thank you Brenda. I just came back for a 10 day visit to my three children in Singapore. Kathy needs to get a new job that will make her creative emergence joyfully be of use.

This decree is very timely for her as she spends her day with the Lord today seeking for the right answers to her soul searching.

Thank you again and how good the Lord is to renew our bond. Remember the three stranded chords???

22. October 18th, 2011 | 10:58 pm

I just got laid off work. I have one teenage boy and a newborn to support. I am asking you to believe with me that GOD will provide a good paying job that allows me to spend quality time with my family. I have mostly done construction most of my life, but I am believing God to open up the perfect job for me.

Please play for me, my family and Job

Cary Young

23. admin
    October 19th, 2011 | 8:19 pm

Cary,

I will send your prayer request to the Journals Prayer Warriors….many blessings Brenda

24. benjamin
    December 28th, 2011 | 2:03 pm

Dear Davika sister, I pray for you and ur son, may God bless you with His riches, May God bless you with plenty of food and choicest place to shelter. He will Bless you sister with everything you need and you need never worry about anything. may god bless you always. your brother in Christ.
    Benji

25. marilyn
    March 29th, 2012 | 8:56 pm

im so glad i found this website,i had 3 heart attacks which as caused it hard to be a server carring trays. i have found an awesome home church which i serve in and i plan to go back to school in the fall. so i need to either work from home, (doing i don’t know what) or find a job that will work around my time at church and school. please help me pray i had those H.A’s. at the age of 36 all in a spand of 24 hrs im 38 now i didn’t die so i know God has great plans for me but I need to work. please help me about….. thank you

26. Ruth
    April 25th, 2012 | 8:29 pm

I am a single mother and trusting God for a job in my field as soon as possible .Please pray for me and my fam. Thanks

27. wendy
    July 17th, 2012 | 6:00 am

Hi, I’m trusting God to provide me with my own bussiness, please be in agreement with me

28. Andrea
    July 22nd, 2012 | 10:35 pm

Good Evening all, i am asking for prayer for my husband, he is in rehab and I am praying that GOD will deliver him from drugs he finally made up his mind to go to a 12 month program, I pray he will be delivered from this addiction, also please pray for the lord to bless me with a job that will meet all my needs and to take care of my two children, not just a job but the one he has divinly appointed for me.

29. Iris
    October 4th, 2012 | 11:44 am

I am a freelancer for 4 years now as social-worker. I feel blessed and also challenged….But last year I had to pay back so much taxes and also this year now I have to pay so much health insurance that also my husband is suffering lack on his account. Please can you agree with me that God will open a new and better door for me to work as social worker? I need a good job which is tailor made for my personality and where I don’t have to pay taxes and health insurances and all the other stuff.
    Thank you so much! Iris

30. Iris
    October 4th, 2012 | 11:45 am

…and I need God to help us to come out of debt, once and for all! Thank you! ( we are tithing and offering…, but somehow we are tired of being attacked financially again and again…)

31. Dawn Khosla
    October 6th, 2012 | 7:31 am

Dear Brenda,
    I have just been sooo blessed by your website. Abba Father’s timely words of wisdom, encouragement,admonition, healing,etc. have just been so amazing! Thank you for your faithfulness. I have been without employment for the past four years. Desperately seeking for God’s intervention and breakthrough – will need a miracle as so many things seem to be stacked up against this. BUT, God our Father is more than able, He is a miracle working God and is able to make a way where there is no way. Please pray that God would supernaturally make a way for me – for His glory!

32. Geri
    January 15th, 2013 | 1:06 pm

!I thank God for His perfect timing of my finding this website. I have an important interview tomorrow at 3.30 GMT
    The post is that of an alcohol out reach worker, working with amazing people. I recieve favour with God and man and will esude God’s love, peace, integrity, excellence and just being the right person for the post. God is opening a door for the captives to be set free, for the hearts of the broken hearted to be healed and for them to recieve beauty instead of ashes. I believe that I will exude confidence, knowledge and wisdom and answer the questions succinctly, simply and not talk too much. I will hear correctly what is asked and not misintepret any question. In Jesus Name Geri

33. Nomie
    January 19th, 2014 | 8:05 pm

I am believing God for provision for me and my family. I am believing God to make fruitful my boyfriend’s business so that we can get married. I am believing God to provide me with the necessary means to pay for my tuition and living expenses so that I can complete my medical degree and work as a doctor as I have always dreamed. I know that this is my year of blessings and miracles and I thank The Lord for His love and mercy

34. alma
    February 26th, 2014 | 2:53 pm

My husband has no job for 6 months now. We have 4 kids please pray that my husband will get a job soon with good compensation package that will really sustain the family’s needs. I believe that the Lord will act with the prayer of agreement.

35. cesar depaudhon
    February 28th, 2014 | 2:05 pm

I’m so bless to come acroos with your web site its a
    Big help to my spiritual growth.

36. Chris
    March 12th, 2014 | 7:37 pm

Let’s give thanks and praise to our good Lord for all his blessings we have and what is yet to come. amen.