Go to http://www.journalsoftheheart.com/?cat=12 Go to http://www.carvingsinhispalm.com Go to http://www.soakingwithapurpose.com/ Go to http://www.journalsoftheheart.com
Print This... Print This...   Email This... Email This...

Feed The Seed Decree Challenge

Listen to Brenda’s teaching on Becoming Joseph’s Coat.” She recently spoke at the Sunday morning service at River City Fellowship in San Antonio, Tx.

[Download]

Accompanying Worksheet for “Becoming A Joseph’s Coat”

Feed the Seed Decree Challenge

God blessed them; and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth (Genesis 1:28 NASB)
Father, you created me in my mother’s womb. You knit my coat of many colors, my coat of destiny. Today I take back all the enemy has stolen and acknowledge I am covered in You. I have become and am becoming a coat of many colors, joined with other coats of many colors to cover my family, my church, my city, my state, my nation, and nations of the world.

What is Joseph’s Coat of Many Colors to you? Name the seed, word or dream.

Feed the seed. Do this for 30 days at least once a day, more is better

I speak to the seed, the word, the dream planted in my heart and I tell it to grow, be fruitful and multiply. I tell it to grow, subdue and take dominion over anything opposing its growth and fill my whole being body, soul, and spirit with the manifest presence of Father’s purpose. Seed, nothing will separate you from the love of God and His divine plans and purposes for the motives of my heart are pure and Father is bigger than all my failings. Seed grow and become a beautiful manifestation of the coat of many colors knit by the Father in my mother’s womb. I feed my seed?

Posted in Principles on Jul 21st, 2007, 1:02 pm by admin

9 Responses

1. November 19th, 2008 | 7:39 am

I am thoroughly blessed by Brenda’s message on “Becoming a Joseph’s Coat”. My heart is “moved” to tears because God has explained the vision I had years ago that I did not fully understand until now. The vision: God placed a multi-colored coat on me. God Bless You! I am encouraged and hungry for more understanding… so much to learn :):)

2. admin
    November 19th, 2008 | 1:32 pm

Althea,

Thank you so much for your kind words and I pray that you are flooded with the spirit of revelation and truth and that the desires of your heart are brought to complete fruition…blessings Brenda

3. Phyllis Chowaniok
    January 16th, 2009 | 2:37 pm

Hello,
    First of thank you for such wonderful information and guidance it seems that when you ask God to lead you and to give you wisdom he leads you to all these places and every time he leads me somewhere he speaks profound truths to me. I cannot believe how the teaching was so relevant to my situation now. You see I just started a business and one of the things I need to do is call people and you know I was very excited when I started but then I’d call 20-30 people a day and wasn’t getting anyone to purchase or sign up and I realized just by listening that I was calling these people out of a place of desperation instead of out of a place of abundance and gratefulness. I know I have something great to offer and I know that my ultimate goal is to help people lead better lives and make money and once they make the money and get out of debt, I want them to sow back and help others.
    Phyllis

4. July 14th, 2010 | 1:57 am

Hi Brenda,

I listened to your message on “Becoming A Joseph’s Coat”. I am seriously touched and a bit overwhelmed by this. I have deeply, internally been searching for a way to put the dreams, vision, and seeds into action that God has given me. It has been a while since I have seen, heard or even talked about some of them. I know that this is God’s way of finishing what He has already started in me. I believe that it was meant for me to view your website today. And I pray that it flourishes in every way God intends for it to. More people should see this. I except the 30 day challenge. I won’t move until the Holy Spirit tells me to and shows me my seed/seeds I need to feed. I pray many of God’s blessings upon your ministry. I will keep you posted. Thanks!

5. mary Colbert
    October 7th, 2010 | 6:17 pm

Beautiful word!!

6. tessmartinez
    August 9th, 2011 | 12:39 am

How good to get back to my mornings of blessing many years ago.
    What an awesome restoring grace from Him whose immense and unconditional love is eternal! Brenda thank you once again for all you taught me… the journey, shall we say, by grace of the loving Father is on….

7. dimetria
    January 14th, 2014 | 11:07 am

Thank-you for sharing these wonderful prayers using the Word of God to encourage. God bless you!

8. cesar depaudhon
    February 10th, 2014 | 10:23 am

I m blessed to come across on your website it adds more life to my spirit God bless to you all.

9. cesar depaudhon
    March 9th, 2014 | 10:01 am

Thank it is big wonderful blessing to me to stepup into a higher level of faith.