Go to http://www.carvingsinhispalm.com Go to http://www.journalsoftheheart.com/?cat=12 Go to http://www.journalsoftheheart.com Go to http://www.soakingwithapurpose.com/
Print This... Print This...   Email This... Email This...

Wife For Husband

My Husband: I thank you Lord my husband loves me as Christ loves the church and gave Himself for it. He nourishes and tenderly protects me. His prayers are never hindered because he is thoughtful, kind, tenderhearted, forgiving, and long-suffering. He treats me with respect for we are partners, friends and heirs together in Christ. He lives with me in joyful manner full of hope for a blessed and healthy future. He loves me, trust me, and will love me all the days of his life. He walks in strength and dignity and everything he puts his hand to is successful. You have anointed his tongue with kindness and his heart of mercy triumphs over any desire to walk in judgment. He is a friend to me and sticks closer than a brother. You arise and shine on him and he walks in the light of Your glory. Lord, he finds rest and hope in You alone.

Our Hearts

Our hearts are held together in the palm of Your hand Lord. You are fashioning them, causing them to turn in the direction You so desire for us to go. Our thoughts are no longer on earthly things but are now concentrated on heavenly things. Our minds are staid on you for we walk together in the Spirit and not in the flesh. Our old life, our old marriage has passed away and a new one has come for the latter rain is greater than the former.

Schemes of the Enemy

All schemes and plans against our marriage are thwarted by the power of Your name Jesus. No weapon formed against our marriage shall prosper for we are of one heart and one mind to do Your will. All these words I speak are now falling of the good soil on our hearts and will not be carried away by the birds of the air for You have sent ministering angels to guard over us. You have made our love toward one another expand, grow, and flow like a mighty river.

Unity Commands a Blessing

We dwell in unity and therefore command a blessing. Yes, Lord you have indeed given us one heart, one mind, one desire to do your will. We are a three-stranded cord with You and cannot be easily broken. Therefore, we are encouraged in our hearts and refresh ourselves daily in Your presence. We are one as Jesus, and the Father are one. There is no division between us. We are in agreement, having one heart and mind. Together we keep ourselves in Your love.

Slow to Anger

We keep no record of wrongs-for we are slow to anger and abounding in mercy and loving-kindness toward one another. All the enemy has meant for evil in our marriage is now turned for good and flows with Your abundant life. We are rooted and grounded in Your love. Therefore we love one another unconditionally with hearts of humility. Everything the locusts have eaten is being restored.

Obedient Faith

Everything we do together is blessed because we are obedient to Your will, obedient to Your word. All aspects of our marriage gives glory to You. Jesus, You rule and reign in our lives. You have and are perfecting all things concerning our marriage. By faith, we call things that are not as though they are and proclaim Your Kingdom come Your will be done in our marriage as it is in heaven. We decree, “You are the one and only Lord of our life and marriage!” Amen

Brenda Craig Copyright 2007

Posted in Family, Marriage, Women on Jun 14th, 2007, 11:28 pm by admin

22 Responses

1. sophia
    January 11th, 2011 | 3:58 am

I decree & declare & proclaim this prayer over my broken marriage in Jesus name. Please help me to pray for restoration. thank you.

2. Geri
    May 1st, 2011 | 10:07 pm

Lord I thank You for the Salvation and ministry and healing of Stephen my darling husband. Thank You Father for the above inspired decree,s which I agree with in Jesus Name amen.

3. Karen
    July 11th, 2011 | 10:33 pm

So,so powerful! As a woman of faith and a wife of only three years, I was moved to tears in confessing this declaration over my young marriage. So many couples in the church are divorcing, that if they would stop being so selfish with one another and turn wholeheartedly back to God, he would direct their paths to this website, and stop the devil in his tracks! I will send this link to everyone I know so the Word can go forth for them too! Thank you very much for sharing God’s heart by teaching us how to pray His Word back to Him! May He richly bless you….

4. Joseph Norman
    July 16th, 2011 | 3:19 pm

I’m not narried yet 21yrs old but as i read through this I look and see something that I know I’D LIKE TO BE PART OF MYLIFE WHEN I AM MARRIED…

5. doreen
    December 7th, 2011 | 6:31 pm

Sometimes its hard to be in love in a marriage with a human being because of the imperfection however i believe Gods love is so perfect that if we love our husbands the way God loves us,overlooking our faults and looking at us everyday with eyes of tenderness,we are up for a perfect marriage and a lovely walk with them and Jesus,AMEN indeed He is Lord,sings my soul!

6. June 3rd, 2012 | 1:52 pm

I decree & declare this for my marriage of 21 years as I walk by example praise you father!

7. Shanna
    August 1st, 2012 | 8:35 am

Okay so God gave me a promise that “for me nothing shall be impossible”. Boy I’ll tell you what! This marriage REALLY looks impossible! BUT! I am committing to these decrees and look forward to the results. The divorce papers have been filed, and he’s being really nasty to me. But GOD! God is encouraging me through song after song, and Hebrews 10:23, and an out of the blue email from a friend sharing an article called “In The Boxing Ring With Satan”! It truly has felt that way! I also just heard a timely message from Joel Osteen about how the unfair and unjust things that have happened to me are only qualifying me for the double portion that is in Isaiah 61:7. So I made a decision that no matter if my husband won’t talk to me, no matter if he acts like he despises me, I will be faithful to God to do my part to “be the victor in the boxing ring”. Because (as His Word says, and I decree!),” if He is for me, what can stand against me?” AND “With God, ALL things are possible!!!”

8. Shanna
    August 1st, 2012 | 8:37 am

P.S. THANKYOU FOR THIS WEBSITE!!! I KNOW God led me here!! I love you! God bless you 100 fold! I look forward to sharing what God is about to do!!!

9. Lisa
    August 21st, 2012 | 9:35 pm

I know that I was led to this website by God. I was no referred by any human being. I was doing some self studying of commanding my morning and declaring and decreeing especially for my marriage that is so young. I typed in a some search words and this is the site that the search engine delivered. This teaching is at a divinely appointed time in my life. I have already seen God move on my marriage in a positive direction through prayer and I know this is just more of how HE wants me to stand for my marriage and my husband. To God be the Glory for ordered steps.

10. Shanta
    January 23rd, 2013 | 7:21 pm

Thank you for posting these decrees. I was looking for a decree for my marriage and this came up and I am grateful for it and come in agreement with it. Some of the things that are mentioned is what I have been saying now I can put it all together. The enemy do not like unity. He comes to separate and we have to pray against the demon of separation that is coming to separate families whether it be marriages or siblings. God IS ABLE to do exceedingly, abundantly ABOVE ALL that we can ASK or THINK. Regardless of what we SEE or how we FEEL. HE IS STILL ABLE!!!!! God is NOT a man that HE should LIE NOR the son of man that he has to repent, HE SAID a thing HE IS ABLE TO BRING IT TO PASS!!!!!! GOD IS STILL ABLE!!!!

11. January 31st, 2013 | 3:13 pm

All of the decrees and sites that I have read of yours have been a blessing. The decree for marriage that I just found is a few months short of my divorce. Upon finding the marriage decree I have made a decision do make the decree for my future spouse. The word of the Lord promises that my latter will be greater than my former. God Bless You for all that you do for the Body of Christ.

12. Andrea
    February 21st, 2013 | 12:34 pm

Lord I decree, proclaim, and declare that our marriage is stronger and the three stringed chord continues to abide with us. That the enemy and his tricks are denounced in our marriage and the Glory of God rests upon us as one in You. Even that our finances are used according to your will that it may be a blessing. And it is so, in Jesus Name! Awesome website!

13. Jurdia Garrett-Hill
    August 18th, 2013 | 12:33 am

Pray that my husband, Edward Hill, will be delivered from his addictions and that our marriage will be restored.

14. Isabel
    September 4th, 2013 | 8:12 pm

I decree and declare that this prayer over my marriage and that God will restore what the locust has taken. I decree and declare that my marriage has been restored and is stronger than ever. I decree and declare that my husband has the mind of Christ and is living righteously as the high priest of his home. In the name of Jesus Christ’s I have the victory for my heavenly father has already won the battle. I thank you and praise you Lord for what I do not yet see but “know” already is!!!! Glory to God!!!

15. Yeuneka
    November 30th, 2013 | 12:38 am

I know the Holly Spirit led me to this site. I know God is working in my life and marriage. Thank you!

16. nakeisha
    December 30th, 2013 | 4:46 am

I decree and declare life,love,happyies and a opening heart over my marriage lord restored my marriage make it stronger then it use to be lord. lord I iou you my life because I know it is done in jesus name

17. Denise
    January 3rd, 2014 | 7:08 am

Thank you. At first it was hard to make all of these declarations. But I simply say thank you and God bless you.

18. adrienne
    January 19th, 2014 | 9:15 pm

I decree,declare,and proclaim restoration of my marriage in Jesus. Please pray and stand in agreement with me aand full restoration and healing of our broken marriage. God bless you all

19. ajl
    January 20th, 2014 | 1:50 am

Decree declaring and proclaiming victory in my broken marriage. Praying for restoration in our marriage

20. Patricia
    January 20th, 2014 | 2:42 pm

I thank you for this decree and i decree and declare it over my marriage that God has restored my marriage and let it be stronger than before To God be the glory. I decree and declare that my husband will be focused on the word of God and will have the mind of Christ. God bless you.

21. Tina
    January 29th, 2014 | 3:47 pm

I am so happy that I was able to find the website. I am learning so much through calling on our Lord and Savior to help me in my marriage of 5 years this past December. I am standing for the RESTORATION of my marriage. Thank you Heavenly Father. It will come to pass.

22. Janis
    April 10th, 2014 | 4:46 am

I decree and declare this prayer over my marriage. I stand firm on GOD word and promise. I claim, believe and receive GOD miracle is the restoration of my marriage. I decree and declare the Blood of Jesus over my myself, my husband and our marriage. l decree and declare my husband love for me again, and our marriage to be restored stronger, more powerful, more godly,more loving, more compassionate, more respectful, more affectionate and self-control than before in the mighty name of Jesus…Amen